Wednesday, March 4, 2009

DeepBreathes,Relaxation

If I were to compare my life to school I think my class schedule would be like this: Drama, Dance, Drama, PE, Drama, Drama, Dance, SPARE. So anyways im on my spare right now. PHEW. I wish God didnt mess up my classes and didnt make my life full of so many filipinos of all different ages, then maybe id be taking some better classes.  Finally after months I got to chill with the homeboys. And to think all I needed was some beer, a pool table, and the trilogy (superbad, wedding crashers, step brothers) add in a sprinkle of gambling and some reminiscing and I got myself one hell of a night. The late night pool jumps, the highschool football/basketball videos, and RISK! pssh icing on the cake has never been so sweet. 

2 comments:

  1. "Drama, Dance, Drama, PE, Drama, Drama, Dance, SPARE" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA clever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this girl is shameless..

    ReplyDelete