Monday, January 12, 2009

MeetMy#2

Not a number 1.. and who knows that the other numbers mean?

LifeAsIKnowIt, thats me#2. For all my homeboys and homegirls who go to school, being the smart#1's in their lives making their future happen just like everyone else. I was never "1" to be like every"1" else. So I dont go to school. But that doesnt mean I wont make it. I dont want to be successful in school taking something, not even knowing how its gonna help me achieve my career. Id like to think i make things happen on my own. NeverBookSmart. Always-StreetSmart. In the eyes of the common commoner I would be seen as "going nowhere"...but fuck that. Who said the paths of life only flowed in one direction? My guilty pleasure is proving people wrong. Point being, I dont need to be number one.. to me, myself, or anybody. Number 2 is comfortable as fuck, and everyone knows the underdog has nothing to lose. 

Ive never been a number one... Theres always someone that means more to me, somehow ahead of me, or just plain better... nothing beats motivation.


No comments:

Post a Comment