Tuesday, January 13, 2009

MoveIfYouWanna

Now having "my body as an instrument of God used through the movement of my soul only to evangelize..." That's all changed. Nowadays everyone who is anyone dances. The Ballers lace up their vans turn on the beat and their once pro-hop turns to hip-hop. I used to dance strictly for God, now I dance because I love it. The struggle of my faith vs the real world - the battle rages on. Dance for God, Dance for love, Dance for fun, Dance for Confidence, Dance for your Mama, Dance because its cool, Dance because its the only thing your good at.

I recently moved my room around, its like no matter what im doing, in my head im still moving. Never not listening to a beat. "Shit forgot my iPod..." then the people on the sky train think they see a retard moving in his seat to a jam that only he can hear in the quietest most loud studio where choreography flows faster the the blood through his veins known as my mind. Now Freestyle...key word FREE. Pay tribute to the beat, to the lyrics, to the melody. I used to think of dancing for God, now its like God himself proves he exists through the marriage of music and movement. Alright enough talk I need to dance...


No comments:

Post a Comment